For information on Planned Gift please visit the Planned Giving link here.
Matching Gift Programs
Double or even triple the value of your gift with your employer’s Matching Gift Program. Just ask your resource department for a matching form, send it to us, and we’ll complete the paperwork. Many companies even make charitable donations to match the time you spend volunteering.
Memorial and Tribute Gifts
- Honor someone special any time of year. When you honor someone through Tulsa CASA you are making a donation that will touch hundreds of lives. Your gift will show a friend or loved one that you care while helping Tulsa CASA accomplish its mission of keeping abused and neglected children safe. Your kindness will be announced to the appropriate family members and the honoree will be recognized on our web site along with the donor’s name.
- Make a gift that lasts to pay tribute to a loved one who has passed away. Tulsa CASA will send a personalized card acknowledging your thoughtful gift.
- Life Insurance: Tulsa CASA may be named either as the beneficiary or owner of the policy.
- Bequests by Will: Bequests may be made of the entire or partial estate after other inheritance options are honored. Possible avoidance of estate and inheritance taxes while retaining lifetime use of these assets.
Life Income Gifts
- Gift Annuity: Cash or asset gift pays a fixed percentage of its value as lifetime income to the donor.
- Charitable Remainder Trust: Cash or asset gift pays a fixed annual income or percentage payout of the value of the trust assets. Reverts to Tulsa CASA upon maturity. Not subject to probate or estate taxes.